The GE Druck DPI 611 is a fully self-contained pressure test and calibration system which combines pressure generation, signal measurement and loop power to provide all the convenience necessary to be an "everyday" tool for maintaining and calibrating pressure instruments. The DPI 611 is the fourth generation in the DPI 600 family, and is the successor to the popular Druck DPI 610/615 but is only half the size of its predecessor while being twice as accurate and easier to use.
The DPI 611 pressure calibrator can generate from 95% vacuum to 300 psi (20 bar) pneumatic pressure. A simple selector lets users convert from vacuum to pressure and with a few stokes of the pump, generate the required pressure. Fine adjustment is made with the built-in volume adjuster and falling calibration points are achieved with the precision vent valve. Using advanced silicon technology, the digitally corrected pressure sensor achieves 0.0185% FS accuracy.
The DPI 611 is a simple-to-use and includes advanced features for automating calibration procedures, calculating errors and interfacing with PCs and calibration and maintenance systems. The DPI 611 is also capable of comprehensive electrical measurement and sourcing capability. The unique, simplified touch screen provides an easy-to-use interface while the choice of case material and precision molding ensures that the DPI 611 is both rugged and weatherproof.
- Fast, intuitive, dependable performance
- 50% smaller and 33% lighter than the DPI 610
- Generates from 95% vacuum to 20 bar/300 psi pneumatic pressure
- Achieves 0.0185% FS accuracy
- Simplified, intuitive touch screen interface with application DASHBOARD, quick TASK selection and FAVORITES storage
- Fast, three touch set-up for any application
- Calculates PASS/FAIL errors, documents results and interfaces with calibration software
- Quick automated procedures, error free digital data and software integration
What's in the Box
- Hand strap
- Test leads
- G1/8 female and 1/8 NPT female adapters
- Calibration certificate
- Quick user guide
- Electronic copy of the user manual stored in the memory of the instrument
- Alkaline batteries