Spectra Precision® QM55 Quick Measure - The Rugged Laser Distance Meter
The Spectra Precision® QM55 is a fast, accurate laser distance meter designed for indoor use. Features include area, volume and Pythagoras functions for indirect measurements. It is handy for difficult vertical measurements, cluttered environments, over water and other measurements for which tape measures are not convenient.
The QM55 is designed and built specifically for the tough construction environment. Use of engineered plastics, generous use of rubber over-mold and clever electronic isolation make the Quick Measure family of distance meters the most robust available. They stand up to tough job site conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged, designed to withstand drops up to 5 feet ( 1.5 m) — reduces downtime
- Measuring range of 165 feet (50 m) — measure in difficult to reach areas
- Accuracy of ±1/16 inch (±1.5 mm) over the entire range — reduces errors
- Simple area and volume functions — reduce calculation areas
- Pythagoras functions — provides indirect height or width for inaccessible areas
- Signal Strength Indicator — quickly determine measurement conditions
- Quick — fast measurement response
- Long battery life — over 5000 measurements